Random days at NAC: http://collegetry.posterous.com
Aion Servers & Characters - Tiamat: Izapeth, Ethelynda, Serlyn, Yagura. Israphel: Avlyn, Ivanthia, Reihyb, Padora
Pottermore Names: PixieSeer1809 & RuneQuill6505
- 11:30 Why is it, fan on or off, I always wake up with a sore nose and throat?.. #
- 12:13 Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary. ~Oscar Wilde #
- 13:02 Mom wants to go and see the Last Airbender today. She's never seen the cartoon. So we'll be seeing it... dreading, dreading, dreading -..- #
- 13:23 @mr_nnj Watching or about to watch The Last Airbender? #
- 14:14 Sitting at the theater, waiting for the 2:30... dun dun dun-dun #
- 14:25 There are 9 people in this theater...not counting Mom and I o..o #
- 14:28 Oh wait...six people just walked in and they're saving seats. #
- 14:36 Previews... #
- 16:54 ...Ok... If you forget everything you know about Avatar: the Last Airbender, then the movie is decent. #
- 17:11 The 3D was really disorienting ... but I've been disoriented and dizzy for a month now =..= #
- 17:35 ... I wish I had a tv in my room...them I could lay down and watch movies... #
- 17:48 Heroes S3 made its way here. Time for an overdose. #
- 22:45 Omg, sinus headache, owowow! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitterT
- 11:17 Internet's been giving me problems...but I am trying to upload the next episode, if the signal would just hold -..- #
- 11:38 I'm starting to think it's YouTube <..< I've been on several other sites, and done multiples tasks. #
- 11:38 Every time I try to upload, it shuts off almost instantly. I've tried multiple times, and even tried uploading a previous episode. Nothing. #
- 11:47 Trying something different... #
- 13:31 Just got through watching America's Next Top Model with Mom. Don't ask me why but we love that show. #
- 13:34 @Davlenagain I guess. I love the photo shoots more than the fashion, so maybe it's the photobug in me. #
- 13:43 ... My external hard drive keeps clicking repeatedly... is that normal? #
- 13:47 @Umamor1... I cant. I nomed it all :3 #
- 13:56 @wotcherscamp ...you have a stalker? o..o #
- 14:19 20 minutes left and the upload shut off -..- technical difficulties ftl. #
- 14:27 @Umamor1 I have (and love) 3 of the WoW soundtracks. It's amazing how music touches us :) #
- 14:45 Moved the hanging crystals from my office to my kitchen. They get more light that way :) #
- 16:09 @mishacollins And we could probably kick their asses if we wanted to <..< Just because we're nice about it, doesn't mean we can't. #
- 16:11 1 hour left to go, assuming the signal holds and nothing else goes wrong -..- #
- 18:10 I uploaded a YouTube video -- 16 And Now, For a Tangent of Things to Come youtu.be/1CwtN93qXfo?a #
- 20:43 @Khounur <..< I'm not selling anything, Mister. I'd know, because at lea... (YouTube youtu.be/EcN9VE19mJY?a) #
- 20:44 @Vikrumm That's terribly lovely, though I am sorry he forced you to watc... (YouTube youtu.be/EcN9VE19mJY?a) #
- 20:45 @Farseer117 At least until Shinoda whups me -..- (YouTube youtu.be/EcN9VE19mJY?a) #
- 21:07 D: Nooooo! You can't go crazy, Uma! You're one of the few sane people I ... (YouTube youtu.be/vn20_xoQhyE?a) #
- 21:08 Finally home :) And finally done annotating...Though my parents have tried repeatedly, they still haven't driven me crazy .... #
- 21:12 Completely annotated Ep 16 -- 16 And Now, For a Tangent of Things to Come youtu.be/1CwtN93qXfo #
- 22:16 The move to the external drive totally screwed up my iTunes -..- #
- 23:30 @Umamor1 scary insightful -..- #
- 23:34 Why to I have to conform to society's brand of beautiful? Why cant they see the parts of me that make me beautiful? #
- 23:34 Why do they make me feel ugly? Why do I let them? #
- 23:41 According to the world, I'm ugly and probably overweight. I dont want to be sexy or hot. I just want you to see what makes me unique. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 13:21 Watching Storm Chasers with Mom. The only show that has that'd 'in the comfort of my home I'm afraid for my life' feel. #
- 14:12 Going on a run to Sonic with Mom :D #
- 15:38 Working on CCBP02... someone say a prayer -..- Oh yeah, and home btws :D #
- 20:12 CCBP02 is partially finished... only a few more things that are needed... dear God, I need food -..- #
- 20:40 My eyes feel like they're gonna fall outta my head... I should probably eat and take meds and STOP staring at my lap top =..=' #
- 20:42 But I keep trying to figure out why YouTube isn't working for me... oh... it can't convert the video...hmm... #
- 20:42 Guess I have to look into video converting software now... #
- 20:58 hmmm, maybe not... let's see... #
- 20:59 Officially revisiting MV experiment 01 ... #
- 22:32 Hm. It may take 3 hours to upload... Heck, I'm taking a shower -..- Where's Thalia! #
- 23:06 This is weird. Uploading this has my web browser totally nonresponsive... #
- 23:08 Can you believe it was a year ago today that Scamp, Bear and I had our sushi outting in Houma? #
- 23:20 ;_; Suddenly I feel so nostalgic :D We did pretty much nothing but talk and eat sushi and it was the most awesome day. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 00:22 Merry Christmas, Every one! :D #
- 08:57 ...there's snow oo the ground outside... O..O #
- 10:02 At Mom's. We're going to make potatoe soup. #
- 10:56 Trying to work out Mom's computer -..- #
- 12:51 I know trial and error are great ways to learn...but I'd love it if at least one thing went right on this project >..< #
- 13:13 ...were it possible to kill a computer... I would have done so... ages ago >..> #
- 13:56 /le sigh. I suppose I should be grateful for what I do have working... Mom and I had a wonderful lunch. It snowed. We watched Dollhouse.... #
- 13:57 Just have to accept that this project.. doesn't work right for me. That I haven't figured it out =..= and that, evidently, I fail miserably. #
- 16:31 Watching TV with Mom. We just finished our inventory of Castle, and we're moving onto Dirty Jobs. #
- 17:23 Home again, home again... #
- 23:36 Hm. I have a feeling I'll be cuddling up with the WoW Wikki soon... Thanks for listening, Scamp :D #
- 23:40 @Kexman O..O' were you very VERY drunk? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 07:39 Hate mornings! =..= #
- 09:10 Great. I'm here 20 minutes early. Dang OCD <..< #
- 12:58 Dad and I are watching CSI. We just had spaghetti for lunch :) #
- 13:41 Logging into the IRC to listen to Blue Plz! :) #
- 14:05 Oh crap =..= #
- 14:29 I...I think I just got kicked out of IRC chat for saying 'the cake is a lie' o..o' #
- 14:42 @wotcherscamp Migraine? Because of WoW? Why I've never heard of such! :3 #
- 14:46 @wotcherscamp Ugh, charming :( #
- 14:55 ...it feels like there are a bunch of blades in my stomach =..=' #
- 18:17 <..< A little miffed at @wowradio because I got no alert telling me that Emperor's Court was broadcasting... #
- 21:15 Tis the night before Christmas! Well, it is at my house :D #
- 23:01 OK. So I can now honestly say that I've sat through an entire ep of Emperor's Court.... Dear God, what possessed me to try =..= #
- 23:02 It wasn't all fail. For at least 5 minutes I had Grand Marshal NNJ-san and @AlmightyFarseer to talk to... but then they sort of faded =..=' #
- 23:25 Reiko keeps texting me about an anime she just discovered called 11 Eyes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter,
- 03:53 =..= really wish we could've gotten a hotel room. #
- 07:51 >..< ... u..u ... -..- #
- 08:51 Rents are off getting ...stuff. Now that I've washed dishes I'ma shower. #
- 09:20 Boy...that feels so much better :) #
- 09:40 Too cold. Must blowdry hair. #
- 10:41 Exported a ton of pictures to the correct folder on Mako, so my rotating desktop has some pics to choose from. #
- 11:32 Since there's no internet, I've decided to work on the fanfics that wont stop bothering me. At least the first drafts :) #
- 13:13 Aunt Carolyn and Uncle George are here... and I am so sleepy =..= #
- 14:08 So. Damn. Bored. #
- 14:11 There are 5 channels here, and 2 are the same. Nothing is on... #
- 14:13 You know how when you have 100 channels, and there's nothing on? It's worse whem there's only 4. #
- 14:29 Dear God... I wish I would've brought a book =..= Even that War of Ancients tome would be welcome... #
- 14:30 ...wish I had more of the WoW books. #
- 14:31 @wotcherscamp hmm. Fried chicken... #
- 14:40 ... On BWTL, the red dragon ep., Omacron said Borell in the Sunwell manga was Krasus...but that's wrong. #
- 16:08 Snow falling in Sulpher, La? And the Saints have been unbeatable? Coincidence? I think not! >..> #
- 16:40 @wotcherscamp oh crap...it's on its way >..> #
- 20:57 Ugh. Pills kicking in. I think everyone's bedding down -..- please, dont let this turn into another long night. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 05:58 Whose bright idea was this? #
- 06:41 Good Lord! Where are those parents of mine? <..< #
- 06:46 Ok! We're off! #
- 09:28 Cracker Barrel ftw. We're gonna get gas and be on our way. #
- 13:05 We're in Eudora, home of the Badgers. And I just yelled out 'That's the badger!' and the rents gave me the O..o' look. #
- 13:06 I blame @Kexman for this :D #
- 13:11 We're in Louisiana :) #
- 14:53 We're here! I claim this land! #
- 16:27 Learned a new word from my cousin: flustrated. I assume it's a combination of frustrated and flustered. #
- 17:04 Hanging at Uncle Harvey's. We just got through watching Drag Net... #
- 17:06 ... Was there really a super hero named Captain Lightning? #
- 17:07 @suemaden Not at all. I'm currently in Couters Point, near Waterproof, which is near St Joe across the Mississippi from Natches. #
- 18:07 K, after a brief show and tell with the pics on Mako, we're headed back to the camp. #
- 19:00 Finally back at the camp. Giving Thalia a much needed charg. I used her the entire trip -..- #
- 20:36 @mishacollins Ooh! Don't forget to take your camera! :D #
- 21:02 Hey! Why the hell is it, in this modern age, we can't choose which channels we want and pay for only those channels?! #
- 21:43 Mom and Dad were turning down the bed...and they found a dead mouse under the covers o..o' #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
So. I was woken up by Scampers this morning. She had altered some of the photos I’d taken of the boys and put it on her gimp album. It was awesome :)
Alas, Mako-kun still isn’t working right. So I’m on AMOS, and despite a few hiccups, it’s doing wonderfully...But then Mom called me... she had some shrimp, avocado and cucumber, and she wanted sushi. So I got out my seaweed and sushi rice along with the Sushi Magic kit and we tried to make some sushi. We sautéed the shrimp in Cajun seasoning, garlic and then cooked them in butter…the shrimp alone were to die for. Now… I’m gonna go ahead and be honest here. Our sushi wasn’t much to look at…but it tasted freakin’ uber. I found that the seaweed was too small to really roll the sushi on the Sushi magic thingy the right way...and it may be weird, but I did a better job rolling it by hand. We’ve also figured out that it’s best to buy a bunch of Annie Chung’s sushi rice as opposed to just one packet. The seaweed comes a dime a dozen, but the rice? Not so.
After hanging with Mom for a while and watching TV (OMG, how could Laura not win America’s Next Top Model?), I started hurting and just came home. Since then...I’ve been formatting and printing out WoW fics -..- Getting a headache here too. I got most of them printed off really!...but there’s still 6 files to go =..= A part of me says to put it off, but I know I’ll be feeling worse tomorrow so...I dunno. I want to get it all over with. I guess I’ll continue…at least for a little while.
I guess I’ll talk later, Sunshines. Night :3
|Your Fashion Style is Casual|
And when you dress up, you're still the most informal person in the room. Dressing formally makes you feel stuffy.
Just because you're casual, it doesn't mean you're unfashionable. In fact, you often look effortlessly chic.
You know how to rock a perfect fitting pair of jeans and a funky t-shirt. Not many adults can pull off your look, but you can!
The hardest things to move... were things with drawers in them. Dad and I spent most of our time taking drawers out of things and moving the drawers single file, then taking whatever the drawers were in. My night stands weren't so bad, right? And we took apart the bed and that made it a little easier. Still... it wasn't easy. I'm hoping that that'll be the hardest of things to move...because we still have my computer and TV/TV stand to move o..o
Please let the worst be over?
=..= So.... I'm basically just sitting in my guest room filling you guys in :) After that it'll be nothing but relaxing, and Mako-kun will turn into a glorified DVD player >..> No offense, buddy.
Tomorrow... or maybe even the next day, we're going to get groceries... for both houses. Because I'm next to bare over here and Mom and Dad are getting low too. So, we're stocking up tomorrow. Probably move a few more things too. As for tonight... I'm thinking of marathoning it :D Something to celebrate you know? I mean, I've got Chinese take-out in the fridge and all, so... what's better than left-over Chinese food and a movie marathon? So! That's where you shall find me now; in my house... watching hoards of movies ^..^
Your Evil Name Is Maura Celina
Duff is so funny! He’s all like, Duff: Raise your hand if you haven’t had a hershey bar...ever...*looks around the room* That’s what I thought. oooooh, Duff. I <3 you :3 Gotta say it though...Funniest moment ever on Ace of Cakes. Seriously, I have to share this with you guys. I cannot help myself! So, they're talking about this concept and every now and then it flashes to Duff doing a private interview. I'm going to put the little ~ thingies whenever it cuts between them talking and Duff doing the interview. Check this out!
Duff: Have we talked about zombies vs. vampires yet?
Geof: In a-In a war with each other?
Duff: Vampires are no slouches.
Geof: Vampires...they gotta sleep. Zombies don't have to sleep.
Duff: You think about a vampire, you think about like what? Wesley Snipes? Brad Pit?
Duff: Tom Cruise was a vampire. Brad Pitt was a vampire.
Mary Alice: Kiefer Sutherland?
Duff: Kiefer Sutherland.
Duff: Wynona Rider? ....Smokin' vampire.....When's the last time you say, "Man, that zombie's hot."? You know? Like...Wynona Rider... is hot...
Duff: These guys are bad ass. Whereas when you see a zombie, it's like "eeeennnhhhh, my jaw's fallin' off."
Mary Alice: But they can dance!
Duff: ...*watches Mary Alice demonstrate the Michael Jackson Thriller Zombie Dance* .....Kiefer Sutherland vs. Michael Jackson... I rest my case.
Mary Alice: What do they have in common? Corey Feldman!
Duff: That's right! Hahahaha!!!
Ace of Cakes is just just so uber. Seriously, I don't even eat a lot of cake, but I want a cake from them. I’m totally in with Duff on this issue. Srsly, Vampires aways beat zombies :3
...yes. I am watching Ace of Cakes at 2 in the morning. So what!
-..- Mom and Dad are on their way home. They should get in around 4-5 am. I'm honestly thinking of just...staying up till they get here. I'm not sure though...I'm starting to get tired now =..= Why couldn't I have gotten tired around 11 so then I would've taken my shower and been in bed before today turned into yesterday!....I swear that made sense...somehow. Engh.
Oh! It's back on! And yes, I can pause, but I wouldn't dare! Bye! :D
You Are Truth
You are communicative, talkative, and honest to a fault.
You love telling others about yourself, but not as much as you like hearing about them.
You connect easily with strangers. You're very open, and you can find common ground with people.
You love to gossip and tell secrets. Telling all is how you get close to people.
The area we live in right now is under an ice-storm warning. Local officials have shut down pretty much everything for the day (schools, nonessential businesses, etc.), and warned everyone to be prepared. They’re expecting anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 inches of ice to fall, and that could mean downed power lines. Mom and I have gotten pretty much everything we could possibly need for this occasion. We have plenty of water and food and wood for the fire. We’ve charged up our cell phones as well, and cleaned and then filled my bath tub with water (just in case). Over all, we’re pretty set to hunker down and wait till Wednesday or Thursday...whenever the weather decides to brighten up a bit :)
In other news, this morning while we were watching the Food Network, a show came on that I’d never seen before in my life. But it was a show called Giada at Home and the only reason I kept watching it was because they showed some sort of sushi roll and someone in the back was saying “Doesn’t that look good?” Or something like that. And Mom was like, “Oh look, she’s gonna show you how to make sushi.” and so...you know, I taped it (naturally). But the sushi she was making...well, it just didn’t thrill me. So, I did what I always do, turn to my dear friend Google. From my search I found 2 web sites: Sushi Recipes and Sushi Links. From the Sushi Links place, I found the Sushi Magic Kit which looks fantastically awesome (it’s also awesomely fantastic :D), and that is now the top priority on my Amazon.com Asian Theme Wish List. Among the myriad of books in my Book Wish List, the one at the top of the list is Sushi For Dummies (for obvious reasons :D). Also, if you scroll down a little, you’ll see after all the sushi books the Where’s Waldo? The Complete Collection book XD Feel free to laugh, I usually do.....my goodness but I did love those books.
Anyway...it has been a busy day. Mom didn’t sleep well, so she’s gone off to take a nap. I plan to stay in the living room for a while and hang the clothes up when they’re done...and make sure the fire does not go out. Other than that, it seems it will be a very slow, lazy day.
Last night, before I went to bed, I managed to upload a bunch of pictures to my deviantART page. I now have 2 small galleries, one is Trees and the other is Sunset. I’m actually really happy with all of them. Sunset especially, but I did manage to get some really good shots of those trees in Bayou Blue. So, I’m happy with both.
....I really can’t think of anything else to write...Ice storm - check. Sushi obsession - check. Photos on deviant - check. Guess that’s everything. :) Later, Sunshines.
You Are a Playwright
You are a highly literate wordsmith. You love both reading and writing.
You are also a natural storyteller. You can turn a mediocre anecdote into a riveting tale.
You find people and all aspects of life fascinating. No topic is off limits for you.
In modern times, you would make a good filmmaker or novelist.
What day is it? It’s …Thursday, right? Good God...I’m telling you, in a off the beaten path country home, time stands still. If you don’t have something to divert you, it all runs together and you forget what day it is and what the heck’s going on.
So, Reiko got up here safe and sound (though there’s always some question about just how sound she is). She and her mom and dad all stopped in a resort town called Fairfield Bay, which is about an hour and a half southeast of here. Scamp and her peoplez actually went to my Aunt Lane’s house. I know the power went out and at some point, their generator went out too, but evidently it’s back up and running. I’m sure since it’s farther north, the power will be resorted soon.
I had a bit of a way-side adventure yesterday. Reiko had told me that she and her dad were heading down Wednesday morning, and that if I wanted to, I could go with them. She figured we might not be able to get back into Houma, but her house in Hammond (Robert) would be reachable. We could bunk there till we could come down. So, I packed up most of my stuff (forgetting a lot =..=) and headed over to meet them. We all went to Wal-Mart and stocked up on the essentials we’d need (potted meat, water, gas cans, and for me and Reiko granola bars and pop tarts). Well, after checkout, I get a call from my mom (who was really upset that I we were leaving so soon), and she said that the mayor said not to even bother coming back till Friday; and, that power would not be restored for up to 2 to 3 weeks! So, that was very discouraging, but her opinion was what clenched it. She said she didn’t want me going down there when it was still a disaster zone, that it was her birthday and she wanted me here where it was safe. So...I sold Reiko and her dad my gas cans and potted meat, and came home. Reiko was a bit upset about this (not as upset as she was about my driving though >..>) but she got over it and I came back here.
…And now Mom and I both have some freaky sinus infection that we’re fighting =..= Reiko called sometime…the other day…and said that they had decided not to leave. That she was feeling sick with a sinus infection too, and they’d gotten the bulletin about not being able to go back till at least Friday. So, now they’re planning on leaving tomorrow morning.
I called Blue Bird (my boss), and asked her if they’d evacuated or if they were alright. She said that they’d made it to Baton Rogue, but the hurricane hit just as badly there. I told her my mom wasn’t allowing me to leave till it was safe, and she said, “Oh no. No don’t leave at all. They’re not letting anyone back in and there’s no power.” So, she has my private e-mail, and she’s going to e-mail me updates, but other than that, I’m not really worried about work. I also called Cole, and she said that her family was heading back today (I think her hubby manages one of the power plants). She said to call her Saturday before I even thought about coming so that she could give me updates first. I also called my energy provider asking if they had an estimate for when my area would have power. They told me to call back Friday. So…here I am. Can’t go home and no idea when I’m gonna be heading that way anyway.
I don’t have a TV or anything in my room here, so the only thing I can really do is read. I brought Breaking Dawn and The Host by Stephanie Meyer. Both of them are great books, and I’ve enjoyed reading them over and over…and over..and over again. Unfortunately, I’ve dang-near memorized them and…well, after 50 times, it becomes a little old. I did buy the 3rd season of Supernatural today. I got it at Wal-Mart, because I figured “Why not?”. Of course, no private TV to watch it on..so. Yeah. I’m stuck admiring the pretty pictures on the cover (and man, are they pretty ^..^). And, I did a recent search, and Bones season 3, is available for Preorder. Of course, it won’t be coming out till November 18, but still. It’s something to look forward to.
This…whatever. Sickness or whatever you want to call it, is seriously fooling with me. I’m so tired and disoriented and…just miserable. I just want to be in my own home. I love Mom, and Aunt Carolyn is alright, I just like being on my own too much. I like having my space and my stuff and my routine. Here...if I don’t feel like watching HGTV for a 24 hour period or switching over to the Hallmark channel, I really have nothing to do. So yeah….No way to entertain myself away from the fact that I’m miserable. If I wasn’t feeling bad, then none of this would really bother me so much. But I am..so. Yeah.
I guess I’m just gonna go ahead and sign off now. There’s really nothing more to update on (that my frazzled mind can recall). I’ll talk to ya’ll later, Sunshines.
What Your Name Says About You
Your name says that you are mostly:
Dynamic but aggressive
Your name also says you are:
Fiery but unbalanced
Ambitious but stubborn
Inspiring but melodramatic
Our boss decided to “surprise” us by buying us lunch from this nice place. Then she shows up and starts handing out bonus checks to us O..O That was a very nice surprise. Of course, with the Nexus and all, it’s practically gone already. I think that will really help me get that Roomba vacuum thing ^..^
Mom called and told me not to buy anything for supper because she and Dad had gone somewhere and were bringing me something. Then she tells me that after I get off of work I need to meet Dad at Wal-Mart, to buy curtain rods. So, after work I headed over there and met Dad. I have 4 windows (+ 1 nook to hide), and we got 4 curtain rods. I think I’m going to have to get a simple rod for the nook because most of them seem too big. Also, instead of a black-out shade, I’m thinking of just getting blinds for the windows. I need something to block them other than the curtains, and blinds are more practical than shades I suppose. I’d still like a black-out shade upstairs, but I’ve yet to find one =..=
Anyway, I went home and it was about 6 now, so we sat down and watch AFV. Then I went home and watched some of Bones – Season 2 until Dad came over. He wanted to check to see exactly where I wanted each curtain rod (because they’re all different). He asked me to switch it to Dancing with the Stars, which is something he and Mom loves. I never really was very interested...and when I saw someone dancing the Mambo to Nelly’s ‘Ride Wit Me’, I was even less enthusiastic about it. I just can’t wait to see The Soup now ^..^
Dad stayed for a little while to arrange the curtain rods and then he was off. I finished the episode of Bones that I had been watching, and then it was time for Heroes. Good episode…but it reminds me why I hate suspense. This show is all about suspense, but it does it so well that you forgive it for keeping you hanging. But still. My God, would something happen already.
After Heroes, I took my pills and then went upstairs. I sat in my comfy chair upstairs and …wait for it…proofread Chapter 1 of my story ^..^ I finished the rough draft Sunday, but I’d yet to go over it all. Now, I got out my red marker pen and I’m editing ^..^ I only got through the first 6 pages and then my pills kicked in. And it was already 10:30 so, I needed to hit the hay.
Somehow, having my house makes me feel better about myself...especially now that I have a routine down. My schedule hasn’t varied much from the norm, I’m just allowed to do whatever I want more freely and with more space. I find for the first time in a long time, I have something to watch literally every day of the work week. Monday is Heroes, Tuesday is Bones, Wednesday is America’s Next Top Model (not overly important, but still interesting), Thursday is Supernatural, and Friday is The Soup. Saturday is the only day I have nothing on...Sunday I do have Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and The Girls Next Door (also, not as important but still a hoot).
Now...I really should get to my lunch. Later, Sunshines.
|Your Inner Blood Type is Type A|
You seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
You are highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side you keep to yourself.
Creative and artistic, you are a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept you more than you realize, seeing you as trustworthy and loyal.
You are most compatible with: A and AB
Famous Type A's: Britney Spears and Hilter